Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared
RESEARCH ETHICS CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: EXPLORING A MODEL FOR INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Developing World Bioethics
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 55–62, August 2012
How to Cite
ALI, J., HYDER, A. A. and KASS, N. E. (2012), RESEARCH ETHICS CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: EXPLORING A MODEL FOR INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS. Developing World Bioethics, 12: 55–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8847.2012.00331.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.