The authors have declared a conflict of interest which appears at the end of the article.
‘It Looks Like You Just Want Them When Things Get Rough’: Civil Society Perspectives on Negative Trial Results and Stakeholder Engagement in HIV Prevention Trials
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Developing World Bioethics
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 138–148, December 2013
How to Cite
Koen, J., Essack, Z., Slack, C., Lindegger, G. and Newman, P. A. (2013), ‘It Looks Like You Just Want Them When Things Get Rough’: Civil Society Perspectives on Negative Trial Results and Stakeholder Engagement in HIV Prevention Trials. Developing World Bioethics, 13: 138–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8847.2012.00338.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council International Opportunities Fund
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Team Grant/Canadian HIV Vaccine Initiative
- Canada Research Chairs program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.