Modelling spatial patterns of biodiversity for conservation prioritization in North-eastern Mexico
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 39–54, January 2004
How to Cite
Ortega-Huerta, M. A. and Peterson, A. T. (2004), Modelling spatial patterns of biodiversity for conservation prioritization in North-eastern Mexico. Diversity and Distributions, 10: 39–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2004.00051.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!