Present address: Escuela de Medicina Veterinaria, Facultad de Ecología y Recursos Naturales, Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello, Santiago, Chile.
Rarity in Chilean forest birds: which ecological and life-history traits matter?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 203–212, March 2007
How to Cite
Cofre, H. L., Böhning-Gaese, K. and Marquet, P. A. (2007), Rarity in Chilean forest birds: which ecological and life-history traits matter?. Diversity and Distributions, 13: 203–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2006.00312.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!