Record error and range contraction, real and imagined, in the restricted shrub Banksia hookeriana in south-western Australia
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 406–417, July 2007
How to Cite
Miller, B. P., Enright, N. J. and Lamont, B. B. (2007), Record error and range contraction, real and imagined, in the restricted shrub Banksia hookeriana in south-western Australia. Diversity and Distributions, 13: 406–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00348.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!