Genetic relationships between native and introduced populations of the little fire ant Wasmannia auropunctata
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 573–579, September 2007
How to Cite
Mikheyev, A. S. and Mueller, U. G. (2007), Genetic relationships between native and introduced populations of the little fire ant Wasmannia auropunctata. Diversity and Distributions, 13: 573–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00370.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!