Present address: Programa de Pós-Graduação em Ecologia, Laboratório de Vertebrados, Departamento de Ecologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, C.P. 68020, 21941-590 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Biodiversity surrogate groups and conservation priority areas: birds of the Brazilian Cerrado
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 78–86, January 2008
How to Cite
Pinto, M. P., Diniz-Filho, J. A. F., Bini, L. M., Blamires, D. and Rangel, T. F. L. V. B. (2008), Biodiversity surrogate groups and conservation priority areas: birds of the Brazilian Cerrado. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 78–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00421.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!