The influence of sampling intensity on the perception of the spatial distribution of tropical diversity and endemism: a case study of ferns from Bolivia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 123–130, January 2008
How to Cite
Soria-Auza, R. W. and Kessler, M. (2008), The influence of sampling intensity on the perception of the spatial distribution of tropical diversity and endemism: a case study of ferns from Bolivia. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 123–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00433.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!