GIS-based niche models identify environmental correlates sustaining a contact zone between three species of European vipers
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 452–461, May 2008
How to Cite
Martínez-Freiría, F., Sillero, N., Lizana, M. and Brito, J. C. (2008), GIS-based niche models identify environmental correlates sustaining a contact zone between three species of European vipers. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 452–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00446.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!