Present address: California Department of Fish and Game, 4949 Viewridge Road, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
Species prioritization for monitoring and management in regional multiple species conservation plans
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 462–471, May 2008
How to Cite
Regan, H. M., Hierl, L. A., Franklin, J., Deutschman, D. H., Schmalbach, H. L., Winchell, C. S. and Johnson, B. S. (2008), Species prioritization for monitoring and management in regional multiple species conservation plans. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 462–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00447.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!