Biological attributes affect the data of description of tiger moths (Arctiidae) in the Brazilian Cerrado
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 472–482, May 2008
How to Cite
Ferro, V. G. and Diniz, I. R. (2008), Biological attributes affect the data of description of tiger moths (Arctiidae) in the Brazilian Cerrado. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 472–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00450.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!