Persistence of pyrophilous insects in fire-driven boreal forests: population dynamics in burned and unburned habitats
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 713–720, July 2008
How to Cite
Saint-Germain, M., Drapeau, P. and Buddle, C. M. (2008), Persistence of pyrophilous insects in fire-driven boreal forests: population dynamics in burned and unburned habitats. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 713–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2007.00452.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!