Modelling pink-footed goose (Anser brachyrhynchus) wintering distributions for the year 2050: potential effects of land-use change in Europe
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 721–731, September 2008
How to Cite
Wisz, M., Dendoncker, N., Madsen, J., Rounsevell, M., Jespersen, M., Kuijken, E., Courtens, W., Verscheure, C. and Cottaar, F. (2008), Modelling pink-footed goose (Anser brachyrhynchus) wintering distributions for the year 2050: potential effects of land-use change in Europe. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 721–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00476.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!