Distribution of parasitic fungal species richness: influence of climate versus host species diversity
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 786–798, September 2008
How to Cite
Vacher, C., Vile, D., Helion, E., Piou, D. and Desprez-Loustau, M.-L. (2008), Distribution of parasitic fungal species richness: influence of climate versus host species diversity. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 786–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00479.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!