Marine biogeographical disjunction in temperate Australia: historical landbridge, contemporary currents, or both?
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 692–700, July 2008
How to Cite
Waters, J. M. (2008), Marine biogeographical disjunction in temperate Australia: historical landbridge, contemporary currents, or both?. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 692–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00481.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!