Indicator taxa revisited: useful for conservation planning?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2009
How to Cite
Larsen, F. W., Bladt, J. and Rahbek, C. (2009), Indicator taxa revisited: useful for conservation planning?. Diversity and Distributions, 15: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00507.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!