Physiological indicators of stress in African forest elephants (Loxodonta africana cyclotis) in relation to petroleum operations in Gabon, Central Africa
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 995–1003, November 2008
How to Cite
Munshi-South, J., Tchignoumba, L., Brown, J., Abbondanza, N., Maldonado, J. E., Henderson, A. and Alonso, A. (2008), Physiological indicators of stress in African forest elephants (Loxodonta africana cyclotis) in relation to petroleum operations in Gabon, Central Africa. Diversity and Distributions, 14: 995–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00509.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!