Habitat diversity, ecological requirements of species and the Small Island Effect
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 131–140, January 2009
How to Cite
Sfenthourakis, S. and Triantis, K. A. (2009), Habitat diversity, ecological requirements of species and the Small Island Effect. Diversity and Distributions, 15: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00526.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!