Present address: Department of Biology, University of Bergen, PO Box 7803, 5020 Bergen, Norway.
Microclimate and tree community linked to differences in lepidopteran larval communities between forest fragments and continuous forest
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 356–365, March 2009
How to Cite
Savilaakso, S., Koivisto, J., Veteli, T. O. and Roininen, H. (2009), Microclimate and tree community linked to differences in lepidopteran larval communities between forest fragments and continuous forest. Diversity and Distributions, 15: 356–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00542.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!