This article, loaded on 10 July 2009, replaces the version originally published online, and corrections have been made to Figure 1(d).
Spatial congruence between ecotones and range-restricted species: implications for conservation biogeography at the sub-continental scale
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 379–389, May 2009
How to Cite
Van Rensburg, B. J., Levin, N. and Kark, S. (2009), Spatial congruence between ecotones and range-restricted species: implications for conservation biogeography at the sub-continental scale. Diversity and Distributions, 15: 379–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00545.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Vol. 15, Issue 5, 915, Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!