Potential distribution of orchid bees outside their native range: The cases of Eulaema polychroma (Mocsáry) and Euglossa viridissima Friese in the USA (Hymenoptera: Apidae)
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 421–428, May 2009
How to Cite
Hinojosa-Díaz, I. A., Feria-Arroyo, T. P. and Engel, M. S. (2009), Potential distribution of orchid bees outside their native range: The cases of Eulaema polychroma (Mocsáry) and Euglossa viridissima Friese in the USA (Hymenoptera: Apidae). Diversity and Distributions, 15: 421–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2008.00549.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!