The global invasion success of Central European plants is related to distribution characteristics in their native range and species traits
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 891–903, September 2009
How to Cite
Pyšek, P., Jarošík, V., Pergl, J., Randall, R., Chytrý, M., Kühn, I., Tichý, L., Danihelka, J., Chrtek jun, J. and Sádlo, J. (2009), The global invasion success of Central European plants is related to distribution characteristics in their native range and species traits. Diversity and Distributions, 15: 891–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2009.00602.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!