Using null model analysis of species co-occurrences to deconstruct biodiversity patterns and select indicator species
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 958–971, November 2009
How to Cite
Azeria, E. T., Fortin, D., Hébert, C., Peres-Neto, P., Pothier, D. and Ruel, J.-C. (2009), Using null model analysis of species co-occurrences to deconstruct biodiversity patterns and select indicator species. Diversity and Distributions, 15: 958–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2009.00613.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!