Unidirectional hybridization at a species’ range boundary: implications for habitat tracking
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2010
How to Cite
Beatty, G. E., Philipp, M. and Provan, J. (2010), Unidirectional hybridization at a species’ range boundary: implications for habitat tracking. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2009.00616.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!