Present address: South African National Parks, Cape Research Centre, Cape Town, South Africa.
Using scale–area curves to quantify the distribution, abundance and range expansion potential of an invasive species
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 159–169, January 2010
How to Cite
Veldtman, R., Chown, S. L. and McGeoch, M. A. (2010), Using scale–area curves to quantify the distribution, abundance and range expansion potential of an invasive species. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 159–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2009.00632.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!