Half a century of succession in a temperate oakwood: from species-rich community to mesic forest
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 267–276, March 2010
How to Cite
Hédl, R., Kopecký, M. and Komárek, J. (2010), Half a century of succession in a temperate oakwood: from species-rich community to mesic forest. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00637.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!