Conservation biogeography of freshwater fishes: recent progress and future challenges
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Special Issue: Special Issue: Conservation biogeography - foundations, concepts and challenges
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 496–513, May 2010
How to Cite
Olden, J. D., Kennard, M. J., Leprieur, F., Tedesco, P. A., Winemiller, K. O. and García-Berthou, E. (2010), Conservation biogeography of freshwater fishes: recent progress and future challenges. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 496–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00655.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!