Synthesis of pattern and process in biodiversity conservation assessment: a flexible whole-landscape modelling framework
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Special Issue: Special Issue: Conservation biogeography - foundations, concepts and challenges
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 386–402, May 2010
How to Cite
Ferrier, S. and Drielsma, M. (2010), Synthesis of pattern and process in biodiversity conservation assessment: a flexible whole-landscape modelling framework. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 386–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00657.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!