Long-term dynamics of bird diversity in forest and suburb: decay, turnover or homogenization?
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 559–570, July 2010
How to Cite
Catterall, C. P., Cousin, J. A., Piper, S. and Johnson, G. (2010), Long-term dynamics of bird diversity in forest and suburb: decay, turnover or homogenization?. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 559–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00665.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!