The production of hybrids with high ecological amplitude between exotic Spartina densiflora and native S. maritima in the Iberian Peninsula
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 547–558, July 2010
How to Cite
Castillo, J. M., Ayres, D. R., Leira-Doce, P., Bailey, J., Blum, M., Strong, D. R., Luque, T. and Figueroa, E. (2010), The production of hybrids with high ecological amplitude between exotic Spartina densiflora and native S. maritima in the Iberian Peninsula. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 547–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00673.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!