BIODIVERSITY RESEARCH: Diversity and distribution of macroinvertebrates in lentic habitats in massively altered landscapes in south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 713–724, September 2010
How to Cite
Sam Lake, P., Thomson, J. R., Lada, H., Nally, R. M., Reid, D., Stanaway, J. and Taylor, A. C. (2010), BIODIVERSITY RESEARCH: Diversity and distribution of macroinvertebrates in lentic habitats in massively altered landscapes in south-eastern Australia. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 713–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00685.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!