Mammalian endemism, range size and conservation status in the southern temperate zone
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 922–931, November 2010
How to Cite
Lamoreux, J. F. and Lacher, T. E. (2010), Mammalian endemism, range size and conservation status in the southern temperate zone. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 922–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00697.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!