Lizard predation alters the effect of habitat area on the species richness of insect assemblages on Bahamian isles
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 952–958, November 2010
How to Cite
Murakami, M. and Hirao, T. (2010), Lizard predation alters the effect of habitat area on the species richness of insect assemblages on Bahamian isles. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 952–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00698.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!