Non-native salmonids affect amphibian occupancy at multiple spatial scales
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government Work and is in the public domain in USA
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 959–974, November 2010
How to Cite
Pilliod, D. S., Hossack, B. R., Bahls, P. F., Bull, E. L., Corn, P. S., Hokit, G., Maxell, B. A., Munger, J. C. and Wyrick, A. (2010), Non-native salmonids affect amphibian occupancy at multiple spatial scales. Diversity and Distributions, 16: 959–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00699.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!