Species distribution models that do not incorporate global data misrepresent potential distributions: a case study using Iberian diving beetles
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 163–171, January 2011
How to Cite
Sánchez-Fernández, D., Lobo, J. M. and Hernández-Manrique, O. L. (2011), Species distribution models that do not incorporate global data misrepresent potential distributions: a case study using Iberian diving beetles. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00716.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!