Anthropogenic fires increase alien and native annual species in the Chilean coastal matorral
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 58–67, January 2011
How to Cite
Gómez-González, S., Torres-Díaz, C., Valencia, G., Torres-Morales, P., Cavieres, L. A. and Pausas, J. G. (2011), Anthropogenic fires increase alien and native annual species in the Chilean coastal matorral. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 58–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00728.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!