Predicting potential distribution of the jaguar (Panthera onca) in Mexico: identification of priority areas for conservation
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 350–361, March 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Soto, C., Monroy-Vilchis, O., Maiorano, L., Boitani, L., Faller, J. C., Briones, M. Á., Núñez, R., Rosas-Rosas, O., Ceballos, G. and Falcucci, A. (2011), Predicting potential distribution of the jaguar (Panthera onca) in Mexico: identification of priority areas for conservation. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 350–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00740.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!