Influence of fire history on small mammal distributions: insights from a 100-year post-fire chronosequence
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 462–473, May 2011
How to Cite
Kelly, L. T., Nimmo, D. G., Spence-Bailey, L. M., Haslem, A., Watson, S. J., Clarke, M. F. and Bennett, A. F. (2011), Influence of fire history on small mammal distributions: insights from a 100-year post-fire chronosequence. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 462–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00754.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!