Presence-only versus presence–absence data in species composition determinant analyses
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 474–479, May 2011
How to Cite
Kent, R. and Carmel, Y. (2011), Presence-only versus presence–absence data in species composition determinant analyses. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 474–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00755.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!