The role of long-distance seed dispersal in the local population dynamics of an invasive plant species
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 725–738, July 2011
How to Cite
Pergl, J., Müllerová, J., Perglová, I., Herben, T. and Pyšek, P. (2011), The role of long-distance seed dispersal in the local population dynamics of an invasive plant species. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 725–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00771.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!