Weak or strong invaders? A comparison of impact between the native and invaded ranges of mammals and birds alien to Europe
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 663–672, July 2011
How to Cite
Kumschick, S., Alba, C., Hufbauer, R. A. and Nentwig, W. (2011), Weak or strong invaders? A comparison of impact between the native and invaded ranges of mammals and birds alien to Europe. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 663–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00775.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!