Predicting spatial patterns of plant species richness: a comparison of direct macroecological and species stacking modelling approaches
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1122–1131, November 2011
How to Cite
Dubuis, A., Pottier, J., Rion, V., Pellissier, L., Theurillat, J.-P. and Guisan, A. (2011), Predicting spatial patterns of plant species richness: a comparison of direct macroecological and species stacking modelling approaches. Diversity and Distributions, 17: 1122–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00792.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!