Simulating climate change impacts on forests and associated vascular epiphytes in a subtropical island of East Asia
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 334–347, April 2012
How to Cite
Hsu, R. C.-C., Tamis, W. L. M., Raes, N., de Snoo, G. R., Wolf, J. H. D., Oostermeijer, G. and Lin, S.-H. (2012), Simulating climate change impacts on forests and associated vascular epiphytes in a subtropical island of East Asia. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 334–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00819.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!