Present address: INRA, UMR1202 Biodiversité, Gènes & Communautés, 69 Route d’Arcachon, F-33610 Cestas, France.
Fragmentation and comparative genetic structure of four mediterranean woody species: complex interactions between life history traits and the landscape context
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 226–235, March 2012
How to Cite
Aparicio, A., Hampe, A., Fernández-Carrillo, L. and Albaladejo, R. G. (2012), Fragmentation and comparative genetic structure of four mediterranean woody species: complex interactions between life history traits and the landscape context. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 226–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00823.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!