Modelling changes in species’ abundance in response to projected climate change
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 121–132, February 2012
How to Cite
Renwick, A. R., Massimino, D., Newson, S. E., Chamberlain, D. E., Pearce-Higgins, J. W. and Johnston, A. (2012), Modelling changes in species’ abundance in response to projected climate change. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00827.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!