Present address: Metsähallitus, Natural Heritage Services, Kalevankatu 8, FI-40100 Jyväskylä, Finland.
Landscape context affects the success of habitat restoration: large-scale colonization patterns of saproxylic and fire-associated species in boreal forests
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 348–355, April 2012
How to Cite
Kouki, J., Hyvärinen, E., Lappalainen, H., Martikainen, P. and Similä, M. (2012), Landscape context affects the success of habitat restoration: large-scale colonization patterns of saproxylic and fire-associated species in boreal forests. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 348–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00839.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!