Current address: USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station, Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center, 3041 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA.
A dominance-based approach to map risks of ecological invasions in the presence of severe uncertainty
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2011. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 33–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Yemshanov, D., Koch, F. H., Barry Lyons, D., Ducey, M. and Koehler, K. (2012), A dominance-based approach to map risks of ecological invasions in the presence of severe uncertainty. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 33–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00848.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!