Present address: The University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS), 9171 Longyearbyen, Norway.
How ecological neighbourhoods influence the structure of the scavenger guild in low arctic tundra
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 563–574, June 2012
How to Cite
Killengreen, S. T., Strømseng, E., Yoccoz, N. G. and Ims, R. A. (2012), How ecological neighbourhoods influence the structure of the scavenger guild in low arctic tundra. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 563–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00861.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!