Land use drivers of species re-expansion: inferring colonization dynamics in Eurasian otters
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1001–1012, October 2012
How to Cite
Marcelli, M., Poledník, L., Poledníková, K. and Fusillo, R. (2012), Land use drivers of species re-expansion: inferring colonization dynamics in Eurasian otters. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 1001–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00898.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!