Identifying zones of phenetic compression in West Mediterranean butterflies (Satyrinae): refugia, invasion and hybridization
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1066–1076, November 2012
How to Cite
Dapporto, L., Bruschini, C., Dincă, V., Vila, R. and Dennis, R. L. H. (2012), Identifying zones of phenetic compression in West Mediterranean butterflies (Satyrinae): refugia, invasion and hybridization. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 1066–1076. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00903.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!